Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJlUDCDaBUg

Here it is ... now everyone can see what this thing called Dystonia is for me.

I dropped off my SS appeal on Monday, so we'll see how that goes.

Things have been very, very stressful lately. I think my plate has been too full and I can't seem to recover. Good news is that Grammy is taking Miranda for the day on Friday and I am doing everything possible to just make a me day. I really need it.

The more physical things that I do (ie Disneyland), the longer I have to recover. And now, it's affecting my left knee. All the twisting is putting stress on my knee. It's very painful to straighten it right now. And I can hear a grinding under my knee cap.

I should be updating more, but just not in the mood tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment