Friday, November 27, 2009

Still waiting...

Well, still waiting for the results from the newest tests. I figure I will give the Dr a call next week.

I have been taking a lot more pain medicines lately. I hate that, but not only has stress been aggravating my Dystonia, but my lower back has acting up a lot more. I've been having spasms and wake up almost every more so stiff it hurts to even roll over. Most of the time I'm able to loosen it with a hot shower.

On the good side of things, Thanksgiving was nice. Fell asleep after dinner and now I can't sleep. And we have almost all of our Christmas shopping done already. It rocks. Thank God for the internet.

Well, that's the latest for now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I have not even started christmas shopping yet! Good for you. Hope you recieve news of your results soon.

    ReplyDelete