Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gabapentin (Neurontin) Update


So, I have been on the full prescription of Gabapentin (Neurontin) now for a little over a week. So far, can't say I've noticed anything noticeably different. But, the doctor might need to increase the dose even more. However, I am having a hard time getting the doctor's office to call back. Dang! As soon as we get this situated, I'm not sticking with him other than checkups. Glad I didn't switch to him for the Botox. Eh:(
I have decided that I am going to start my workouts again Feb 1st. I need to strengthen my back. The lower back is causing me so many problems.
More later...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,

    I'm supposed to be on Gabapentin gradually increasing from 1x day to 4x day. I didn't notice any difference except for my mood.Blah. So I stopped and will see a new Neuro on 1/28 in NYC. It is helpful for some so maybe with an increase in dose it will work. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a great person..never give up

    ReplyDelete
  3. any new news my son has this and is taking gabapentin . we are wondering if we should up it too but we are worried about his mood

    ReplyDelete