Monday, March 15, 2010

Acid Reflux

On top of everything else now I have Acid Reflux. Eh :( Thursday night after dinner, I suddenly felt like I was in a lot of pain and very weak. I almost passed out. Then within a matter of minutes, I started puking my guts out. Then came the diarrhea and cold sweats and later fever and chills. It was insane. I had the pain from it as a 9 out of 10. Julie was ready to rush me to the ER. I felt like crap and didn't even want to move.  Friday came and we went to the doctor. She said it was Acid Reflux, gave me meds and diet restrictions. Doing better. However, last night after eating a banana, I got really really bad heartburn. Even tonight I have a little. I was suppose to be much better by now. Bummer.

Anyway, can we add anything else to the list. Eh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment