Sunday, April 5, 2009

From Jan 31, 2009


Today was a rough day for my dystonia. Not only was I sick, but the nerve stuff was happening in my left forearm. It was probably from the neck spurs, but it was really painful. Nothing really helps with that except for pain killers. It just throbs and you can actually feel the forearm pulsing. This is the same pain that I was experincing in my right forearm before I had the neck surgery.

My goal of this blog is to create a histor from January 2009 on about the effects of dystonia. It really does make a difference in my life. Last night, the balance from my left foot being affected caused me to fall into the hot motorcylcle pipes (no I don’t ride) in the garage. I got a pretty bad burn on my leg. Just another daily affect of the dystonia. And all I was doing was putting trash in the cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment