Sunday, April 19, 2009

Frustration

On top of everything else, I broke a toe on my right foot the other day. I'm just grateful it's not my dystonic foot. That would be miserable. Things have been better in some ways and worse in others lately. I was actually able to write a message in my grandfathers birthday card for the first time in a long time. That is huge for me. On the other hand, I've been taking more of my Clonezpam and even Vicodin lately for my foot. It has been curling very tight and is painful. I really need to get out more too. Excercise hurts but in the long run is very good for me. Walking just for walking sake is very hard, but when my daughter and I go to the animal park or Disneyland, I do better. I think it's the distraction. Guess it's good that I am planning a trip to Disneyland later this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment